While your Lennox® furnace cannot chat with you, it has a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the problem, your furnace may use continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are certain elementary furnace adjustments you can finish without an expert, the majority of services are best left to HVAC technicians. When your furnace will not turn on or deliver heated air, call Goode Bros AC & Heating at 903-284-2612 for expert furnace repair in Longview.
Our experts will speedily determine and fix the failure, even if you don’t have a Lennox furnace. We can service whichever types or makes—and get the comfort restored to your residence fast.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also engages this setup to relay it’s operating correctly.
Regular operation involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace operating correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice one light flashing slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your furnace may be experiencing a low flame signal. This can occur even when your furnace is operating properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod may have build-up or in the wrong location on the burner. Reach out to us at 903-284-2612 for support.
Here are several other of the most routine issues for Lennox HVAC systems.
Furnace Refuses to Kick On
Here are many of the light sequences you could notice when your heater refuses to or keep operating. The bulk of these issues need to be fixed by a technician, such as one from Goode Bros AC & Heating.
- Both LED lights aren’t lit. This indicates your heating system might not have electricity. Check the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse has not tripped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it immediately trips after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 903-284-2612.
- One light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The part is a critical safety tool that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to take care of this malfunction on your own.
- One light is flickering fast and the other is flashing slowly. This usually signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your furnace could have a wiring issue that requires professional help from Goode Bros AC & Heating.
- Both lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t running. This component distributes warm air from the furnace into your rooms. We can assist in figuring out what’s wrong with this part.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing fast. This indicates your heating system might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our professionals at 903-284-2612 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This means there could be an error with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Goode Bros AC & Heating can locate the issue and take care of it.
- The duo of lights show alternate slow blinks. This means your heating system possibly has a flame issue. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 903-284-2612 for support.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other is steady. This usually means your furnace’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your furnace from becoming too warm. Contact the professionals at Goode Bros AC & Heating for assistance.
Furnace Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what could be wrong when you notice your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any heat.
- The pair of lights display alternate fast flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This part kindles fuel in your HVAC equipment to produce warm air and should be fixed by a professional from Goode Bros AC & Heating.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system repaired quickly, turn to the professionals at Goode Bros AC & Heating. Our pros will fix the problem right away and have your space feeling relaxing again soon. Call us at 903-284-2612 or contact us online to schedule an appointment now.