Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Goode Bros AC & Heating professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner service can help your system perform, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Longview are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can search for signs and pinpoint trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could detect a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be checked during a service visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Goode Bros AC & Heating in Longview offer top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 903-284-2612.