As springtime begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Longview? Even if your AC unit is newer or was working just fine last season.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never have to schedule any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your equipment inspected yearly by a Goode Bros AC & Heating professional can help locate little issues before they lead to huge malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is located outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, you should call an expert to take care of intricate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create increased energy use—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and in the long-term, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps find minor troubles before they lead to major, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely inspect pieces and carry out a cycle of AC performance verifications. These detailed processes often allow us to locate issues before they turn into large issues that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free cooling throughout the summer. After your AC is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your unit is at risk for early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC maintenance should involve a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the following spots and pieces:
- Complete system state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Goode Bros AC & Heating
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Goode Bros AC & Heating pros a shout at 903-284-2612 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, don’t forget to check our special offers for savings on your upcoming service.