As springtime starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Longview? Especially if your AC system is up-to-date or was running well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your unit checked annually by a Goode Bros AC & Heating pro can help spot little issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little problems before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine components and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into extensive problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your system is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and components:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Goode Bros AC & Heating
This week is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Goode Bros AC & Heating pros a shout at 903-284-2612 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your residence, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.