Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Goode Bros AC & Heating expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. Our technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the winter months, be sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in major repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Goode Bros AC & Heating service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Goode Bros AC & Heating team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.